0
TV Host Mariel Rodriguez has suffered a miscarriage, the manager of her husband Robin Padilla confirmed on Monday to ABS-CBN News.
Betchay Vidanes made the confirmation two days after the 30-year-old Rodriguez posted on Instagram cryptic messages about "a turbulent phase in my life."

In a post dated March 14, which shows her apparently crying while inside a car, Rodriguez said: "Not all days are happy... some days are sad. #byecutiepie"
Another photo showed two hands clasped -- presumably Rodriguez's and Padilla's -- and was captioned: "Having a sad day doesn't mean its the end of the world.
"Sh*t really does happen but today I felt so much love from my family and concerned friends. I am grateful because I am not alone during this turbulent phase in my life I have my sister, my stepdaughters, my friends and my husband. One day the sun will shine again. #byecutiepie"
Rodriguez, who was eight weeks and three days pregnant when the baby stopped developing, would have given birth some time in October 2015.
Padilla, in a statement relayed by Vidanes to ABS-CBN News, said Rodriguez would rather wait to naturally bleed than go to a clinic.
The 45-year-old action star said: "Ayaw na bumalik ni Mariel sa Asian [Hospital] ngayon. Hihintayin daw niya duguin lang siya at mawala nang normal ang bata sa tiyan niya. Ayaw niyang magpa-ospital hangga't hindi siya dinudugo."
Using the same hashtag, Vidanes condoled with the couple on her own Instagram page, saying: "To the amazing, brave and beautiful [Rodriguez] and my dear friend [Padilla], I am broken-hearted by the news of the loss of your unborn angel.
"But your faith and love for each other will prevail and God's grace will shine on. Each new life, no matter how brief, forever changes the world." 

Post a Comment

 
Top