0
Mikyle Quizon, the boyfriend of Marjorie Barretto’s daughter Daniella or Dani has issued a statement blasting Claudine Barretto and her legal counsel Atty. Ferdinand Topacio in defense of his girlfriend whose being drag in their online controversy earlier.

Daniella Barretto the daughter of the Marjorie Barretto to actor Kier Legaspi previously took to her Instagram account to issue her statement against her aunt Claudine.

“Not long ago, you would’ve never let anyone speak ill of me. But now, you’re actually asking and paying people to insult me. Now that tweet was really for you,” Daniella Barretto said in response to her aunt Claudine’s statement who earlier claimed that she was prohibited by her sister Marjorie to see her nieces including Dani.
 “If you regret being a part of my life and ask people including your lawyer to insult me like that. just because YOU THINK my past tweets are about you, now makes me regret you ever being a part of my life as well. God bless you,” Daniella Barretto said.
Daniella Barretto also reacted on the controversial tweet of Atty. Ferdinand Topacio. The Twitter post read: “Year of the Horse nga pala. This could be Danni Barretto’s year…”
“Call me a horse all you want, ask your people to keep bashing me, I don’t care. Because the people can now see, who they should believe,” Daniella Barretto wrote in response to the statement of Claudine Barretto’s lawyer.
“Iba na mga bashers ngayon. They think they know your life better than you. HAHAHAHAHHAA,” Daniella Barretto added.
The statement of Mikyle Quizon whose being speculated having an association with Quizon family such as Vandolph, Eric and Epi was first reported on popular showbiz website, FashionPULIS.

Post a Comment

 
Top