0
Charice Pempengco has gave her message to her consistent bashers who continues to criticize her because of her new look and repertoire.

The 22-year-old phenomenal singer who came to prominence for belting out powerful songs by Whitney Houston and Celine Dion.
In her recent concert in the United States, Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco or popularly known as Charice chose to perform R&B songs.
“I’m not going to lie about it. I expected that. But I’m not sorry that they left because I’m not sorry of being true to myself. If they left, it just means that they did not support me because of my music,” the renowned Filipino singer told ABS-CBNnews.com.
Charice Pempengco  noted that those who stayed and supported her are her “true fans.” Prior to belting out high songs, she added that she will be making renditions of popular hit songs she used to sing before on her upcoming shows and concerts.
Charice Pempengco is currently gearing up for her upcoming concert along with other popular and foreign stars this coming June 15, 2014 in US which will benefit the victims and survivors of Super Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan)
“I want to conquer the world and I’ll be honest to say that I would not able to reach if I will stay and only impress Filipinos. I am changing as an artist,” she relates.
“Thank you. Thank you for hurting me, for giving me pain… Because it makes me stronger,” she said when asked about her message to her bashers. “That’s what I need. I have hope that despite some people bashing me, there are more of them who love me,” she added.
Meanwhile, many of Filipino-American fans and supporters got mixed reactions after having seen the new style of the small girl with a big voice.

Post a Comment

 
Top