0
Singer-songwriter Sheryn Regis has issued an official statement regarding her pressing controversy linking her to a certain Emy Madrigal.
The 33-year-old former Star in a Million first runner-up finally broke her silence amid rumors of relationship with a businesswoman who claimed having an affair with the “Come in Out of the Rain”  hitmaker.

Dubbed as the “Crystal Voice of Asia” the television series singer was reportedly the one who court the girl. She also stressed having a strong relationship with her husband Earl.
The singer who now resides in United States set her official statement to refute rumors of romance linking her to Emy Madrigal through the Philippine Entertainment Portal.
Here’s the official statement of Sheryn Regis:
“I would have chosen to ignore and keep silent about this unbelievable issue but I do have a family and I believe I have to be fair to them. To start with, everyone knew how I began in the industry, followed my career until I decided to migrate in the United States in 2010 to concentrate with my own family. I am very fortunate enough to have a loving husband and blessed enough to have a wonderful daughter. I don’t have any regrets and I will continue to be thankful to the Lord for giving me such a quiet and contented life.”
“Alam ko sa puso ko kung ano ang responsibilidad ko bilang isang ina sa pagpapalaki ng aking nag-iisang anak. Tinanggap ko maging katuwang ng aking asawa sa paghahanapbuhay. For the record Tito Earl has a job in the U.S. until now contrary to the allegations that he is jobless.”
“Moreover, I am proud to say na hindi ako nakakalimot sa aking responsibilidad bilang  anak. I started going back to the Philippines since 2012 to be with my parents and spend my vacation. I am very blessed because whenever I’m in the country, I still receive bookings and attend various guestings and for this I am truly grateful for the fans and for those who supported me from the very start. Whatever I earned from those projects, lahat pinaghirapan.”
“It is not my personality to get what I want at the expense of other people. I do not ‘use’ people nor will I allow myself to be used. Hindi ako pinalaki ng magulang ko para manira, manggamit, at manloko ng ibang tao.”
“As regards to the gossips about me, this is all I can say, as we all know, being part of this entertainment industry would subject us to all kinds of defamatory issues. I cannot please everybody. There are people who think they know you and say whatever they want. Some would misinterpret my kindness, some would even assume.
“Once and all, I am issuing this public statement to protect my reputation as well as of my family.”
“Whatever the intentions are for doing these will be given justice by the people who would either believe it or not.”
“What matters is, for as long as I have the love of my family, my genuine friends and the support of my fans who truly know me by heart, I will remain strong, deeply grateful, and completely satisfied.”

Post a Comment

 
Top