0
Daniella “Dani” Barretto, the eldest daughter Marjorie Barretto issued a statement blasting her aunt Claudine Barretto regarding their family’s feud.
Photo Credit: ABS_CBNnews.com

Although she did not mention the name of Claudine Barretto, it was obvious that she is implicating her message against her aunt in connection with Claudine’s previous interview who states that Marjorie prohibits the former Kapamilya actress upon seeing her sister’s children.

In her previous “The Buzz” interview, the 34-year-old actress went emotional as she opened up how she misses Marjorie’s children, Daniella, Claudia, Julia and Leon.
“Not long ago, you would’ve never let anyone speak ill of me. But now, you’re actually asking and paying people to insult me. Now that tweet was really for you,” Daniella Barretto said.
“If you regret being a part of my life and ask people including your lawyer to insult me like that. just because YOU THINK my past tweets are about you, now makes me regret you ever being a part of my life as well. God bless you,” Daniella Barretto added.
Daniella Barretto also reacted on the controversial tweet of Claudine Barretto’s legal counsel, Atty. Ferdinand Topacio. The Twitter post read: “Year of the Horse nga pala. This could be Danni Barretto’s year…”
“Call me a horse all you want, ask your people to keep bashing me, I don’t care. Because the people can now see, who they should believe,” Daniella Barretto wrote in response to the statement of Claudine Barretto’s lawyer.
“Iba na mga bashers ngayon. They think they know your life better than you. HAHAHAHAHHAA,” Daniella Barretto added.

Post a Comment

 
Top