0

Sunshine Cruz and her estranged husband, actor Cesar Montano, are still not on speaking terms as their annulment case is still ongoing.
The actress, however, told entertainment site Push that she is still hoping to fix things with Montano for the sake of their daughters.
“Hindi pa kami nagkakausap, ongoing pa rin ‘yung hearing namin for annulment pero hanggang don na lang muna,” she said.
According to Cruz, she has heard reports that Montano is currently “inspired and happy” and stressed that she does not have any problems with it in case the rumors are true.
“I think he’s happy, may nababalitaan ako na he’s inspired and happy. Whatever it is, basta kami naman ng kids masaya kami ‘pag masaya siya. Nakikita niya naman ng madalas ang kids, napapasyal niya pag Sunday. Kung gusto niya anytime pwede so ganon na lang,” she said.
Cruz also admitted that she is still hoping that they can become friends one day.
“I’m praying that eventually, I’m praying na maging civil kami sa isa’t isa, if not friends kahit civil for the kids,” she said.
Meanwhile, Cruz reported that she is "very, very happy" both professionally and personally.
“I couldn’t ask for more. Recently I won sa Star Awards na talagang nakaka-surprise, sabi ko nga ‘What more could I ask for?’ I have three talented children, hindi ako nawawalan ng trabaho, nagpro-provide si God sa akin. I quit for 13 years sa showbiz, almost two years pa lang akong nagbabalik, na-recognize naman ng Star Awards ‘yung 'MMK' (Maalaala Mo Kaya) ko so parang, ano parang I’m so blessed and I am just so happy,” she said.
When it comes to her love life, the actress said: “Ang daming nagsasabi, ‘How come you’re so blooming? Are you in love?’ Nakikita na parang ang aliwalas. It's because of the blessings coming my way parang I couldn’t ask for more. ‘Yung love life wala ‘yan, kung ibibigay sa akin ‘yan ng Diyos thank you, kung hindi okay lang din. I’m not in a hurry and I know in God's time darating ‘yan.”

Post a Comment

 
Top