0
Actress KC Concepcion has had enough about persistent rumors that she is pregnant.
In her official Instagram account, the eldest daughter of veteran actress Sharon Cuneta sought to put a stop to the rumors as she posted a photo of herself while working out.
"Once & for all: What is this rumor that I am "pregnant"??? I AM NOT PREGNANT. I have NEVER BEEN PREGNANT in my whole entire life. Someone tried to spread this rumor since I left for Paris at 18 & wow now it's back? Please," Concepcion wrote.

"When the time comes that I would be blessed with a beautiful baby I will be the first one to proudly announce it to my family, friends, supporters, loved ones. Although I don't want to be rushed... I honestly can't wait for that day... Have a happy day, beautiful people!!! Let's work on getting fit, healthy & happy," the actress added.
Last week, actor Paulo Avelino, who had courted the actress, was also asked about therumored pregnancy of Concepcion.
In an interview after a press conference for his upcoming series with Bea Alonzo, "Sana Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon," Avelino said he doesn't believe the rumors.
"I think it is not true. Hindi naman, hindi naman. It's not. Kumbaga nag-po-post naman siya ng kung anu-ano. She's been seeing a lot of Filipinos," Avelino told reporters.
Concepcion is now in the United States for a short course in acting.
Asked about the real status of their relationship and whether he has already stopped courting Concepcion, Avelino answered: "We are still friends. Kumbaga minsan it looks easy kung malayo, pero it is really different. Iyon lang talaga, it's the distance."

Watch Video Here :

Post a Comment

 
Top