0


Although settling down is definitely in the horizon, celebrity couple Richard Gutierrez and Sarah Lahbati are not in a rush, especially since they have just been blessed with a son.
In an interview with “The Buzz” aired on Sunday, Gutierrez said he wants to take things slowly, adding that his main focus now is raising son Zion well.
“For me kasi, parang one major life decision at a time. Sobrang blessing sa amin na dumating si baby Zion sa buhay namin. Ngayon pa lang namin siya nashe-share sa lahat ng tao. Ngayon pa lang talaga namin nae-enjoy having a baby. 'Yung marriage, I believe it will come also at the right time,” he said.
Gutierrez, however, admitted that he and Lahbati are now living together in his house, where his sister Ruffa also lives.
Asked if he thinks Lahbati is already “the one,” Gutierrez said, “Of course. I won’t be spending my time with her if I feel like she’s not the right person. It’s in the horizon but for now, it’s important also na kakabalik lang niya sa work niya and we are doing a reality show and we are enjoying our time having baby Zion. Doon muna kami naka-focus as of now. Everything will fall into place.”
Despite being criticized for keeping Zion a secret for over a year, Gutierrez maintained that he has always been a proud father and will do everything to protect Lahbati and their son.
“I believe [I’m ready for fatherhood]. Yes, kaya ko [panindigan si baby Zion at si Sarah],” he said.
After everything they have been through, the 30-year-old actor believes what he and Lahbati now have is “unbreakable.”
“I’m very thankful for her, I’m very proud of her. Sa lahat ng pinagdaanan namin, nandoon kami para sa isa’t isa. And for her patience also. 'Yung bond namin ni Sarah ngayon, I think it’s unbreakable. We’re just very happy that we now have baby Zion. She’s doing good as a mom,” he said.
Asked for a message for Zion in cases he gets to watch his father’s interview in the future, Gutierrez said, “I want to tell him that I love him. I’m proud of him. I will protect him no matter what. I just want him to be a good kid and respect others.”

Post a Comment

 
Top