0
Filipina-American young actress-model Liza Soberano said that she is okay without love team in the showbiz so she can prove herself  as a solo artist.

In her interview with a popular showbiz blog Push.com.abs-cbn, the “Must Be.. Love” star said that she is contented without having a pair in the showbiz but she added she will also accept the offer of management in case she will be paired to someone.

“I am okay with not having a love team. I think it would really help me to be able to stand on my own, to prove that I can do it by myself,na pinaghihirapan kong masuccess. [But if having a love team is] what the management thinks is good for me, why not?,” she said.
Since she is a mestiza girl, with a lot of celebrities like her, the 16-year-old actress said that it is hard for her to be different from the others but what she always did is to be herself.
Liza Soberano added that her personality in her present age will also make her unique from the others. Her perseverance and determined character will make her stand out in the industry.
“I am a very serious for my age and I think I have this drive to really be better and to really improve myself and I think that’s enough for me to stand out,” she stressed.
Meanwhile, Liza Soberano is currently busy on her guesting in ABS-CBN’s variety show “ASAP 19″ and she is also gearing up for another project which she refuses to reveal yet.

Post a Comment

 
Top